Here is another peek at Tonic Studios Brand New Dimensions Sweet Treat Box Collection launching Thursday 30th March with Jodie Johnson on
Hochanda TV at 8pm. I hope you see the shows.
What I Used
What I Did
- Die cut four navy blue cake box pieces.
- Die cut four rectangle detailed verso pieces from white card, two triangle pieces and two small rectangle pieces. Next cut the light blue panels using the outer dies to match verso detailed ones. Glue matching pieces together.
- Take the cake slice box pieces and glue to form box shapes making sure not to glue the opening.
- To glue boxes to make boat shape - take open flaps, and slot into each other with triangle points facing outwards and glue in place.
- Next to make box insert - cut a piece of card at 7" x 7" and score at 1 7/8" around all edges. Glue to form box. Insert into centre of cake boxes and glue into position.
- To make the sail - cut two triangle shapes to desired size. Take a straw and cut slits in it with a craft knife then insert sail pieces into slots created to hold in place. I used a mini cotton reel to secure to base of the boat by pushing the straw into centre hole and gluing in position.
- Decorate the sail to suit.
We hope you have been inspired.