MJ thought she was being really lazy and not posting something!…lol
So she decided to do a really quick and easy project for you using one of her favourite Lavinia Stamps – the Zen Tree.
What MJ Did
- Take a card tag or similar and apply a very light scraping of light modelling paste. Try not to cover the entire tag evenly as you want it to get some uneven texture.
- Dry the paste with a heat tool.
- Next take the Kroma Crackle and spread it thinly but evenly across the entire tag and dry as before. The Krackle will turn white as it is drying.
- Once dried completely use Archival inks in Potting Soil, Cornflower Blue, Red Geranium to add colour to the background and then Orange Blossom over all the colours to blend. Dry.
- Using Black Archival ink stamp the Lavinia ‘Zen Tree’ design centrally on tag base. Dry.
- Then add colour with pens (MJ used Spectrum Noir carefully so that she did not run into the Black Archival).
- With a White Pen-Touch pen (0.7mm) add dot highlights on stamped image.
- Finally using the Red Geranium ink go around the edges to finish.
What MJ Used
Maimeri Light Modelling Paste
Kroma Crackle – IndigoBlu
Wendy Vecchi Archival Inks –
Potting Soil, Cornflower Blue, Red Geranium and Orange Blossom
Spectrum Noir Pens – GB1, DG4 and DR6
Sakura Pen-Touch White (0.7mm) Opaque Pen
We hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping By