It's a gorgeous sunny afternoon here in the beautiful South Wales valleys. It looks like Spring is truly here at last :) I'm excited about the weather but even more excited about Tonic's Brand New Jungle Buildables launching today on Hochanda TV with Jodie Johnson at 8pm.
Today I am sharing my project made using Percy Panda - he's soooo cuddly.
So here we go and I hope that you like it :)
What I Used
Tonic Studios Essentials Jungle Buildables - Percy Panda
Tonic Studios Layering Die – Celtic Dream – 209e
Tonic Studios Essentials Jungle Buildables - Leo Lion
Tonic Studios Essential Card Pack – Gentle Greens 216GSM – 788EGreens
What I Did
- Die cut two white outer shapes, score at top of one only down about 1". Glue the two circles together at the scored area only to create your card base.
- Die cut the outer size circle in black then recut using the detailed part of die. Adhere to base card.,
- Die cut smaller red circle from set and re-cut using the smaller detailed die. Glue in position.
- Die cut Percy Panda from black and white card and assemble him.
- To make the bamboo - Cut 1/4" strips of three different shades of green card. Using scissors snip little 'v' shapes down the lengths of both sides of each piece.
- To make the leaves - using Leo Lion die set cut his fringe part out several times in each colour green. Glue these to the strips to create the bamboo effect.
- Add the bamboo pieces (some flat and some raised on 3d foam) and then add Percy Panda with 3D foam to finish.
We hope you have been inspired.