And welcome to today's card project using Tonic Studios fantastic NEW Celebration Rococo dies. I am using the Wedding Car for the tutorial today but we are heading into the jungle on our own little safari where there's no need for mosquito spray.... :)
What I Did
- Create a black card base using the largest die in the Jasmine Die set, Then using the same die take a piece of grey card and draw inside the edge of the die with a pencil and cut out. This will give you a narrow border. Glue this to front of card.
- Using the next size plain die in the Jasmine set cut a printed piece of paper and glue onto front of card.
- Die a another smaller layer in a contrasting printed paper. Then take a piece of black card, lay the die over and draw around the outside of the die this time. Cut out. Glue the pieces together. Cut a small strip of green card and a narrower piece of Kraft card and stick one on top of the other. Cut in half so that you have two strips. Glue one to each side of the card.
- Put 3D foam onto the rear of the layered panel and attach to card.
- Die cut some leaves using the Autumn Die collection and decorate where wanted.
- Next die cut the wedding car in green. Snip away the the roof and middle section of car and rejoin the front to the back to make a shorter vehicle.
- Stick the card die cut onto black card and cut away excess. Then layer on to grey card, trim around to leave narrow border. Layer once more onto white card trimming to leave narrow border.
- Die cut wording in white and black and stick together with a shadow. Add to front of card along with the finished car.
What I Used
Tonic Studios Rococo Celebrations - Wedding Car - 1496E
Tonic Studios Large Layering Die - Jasmine Sunset - 1110E
Tonic Studios Autumn Collection Dies - Pine Cone Season - 1430E
Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms - Apple Blossom - 1290E
Graphic 45 Papers
We hope you have been inspired.