Yes it’s MJ again back with another of the cards I made for Tonic’s launch of the Mini Decorative Dies and you loved them on launch!
I decide to go with brown, teal and white this time. I hope you like it.
What I Did
- Create an 8” x 8” brown card blank.
- Cut a white square at 6” x 6”. Then cut a teal square to the same size. Using a Super Trimmer cut an aperture from the centre of the teal piece leaving 3/8” border around.. Mount the teal frame onto the white square using 3D foam.
- Using the main design piece cut 2 in teal and 2 in white. Glue a teal die cut onto a white one shadowing them slightly. Then cut each one half lengthways. Glue these pieces flat onto the card front around the raised frame.
- Cut the corner piece out twice in brown and twice in white. Glue and shadow the pieces with the white on top to make two corner pieces. Add to opposite corners of frame.
- Using the ???? die cut a brown base plate and rectangle decorative inner frame and then cut the filigree frame in teal card. You will need to cut out the centre panel of the teal frame using the decorative inner frame. Glue the pieces together. Add to front of card with 3D foam bringing it level with frame.
- Stick the small brown rectangle decorative frame through the aperture onto the card base.
- Stamp using Versamak ink, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat. Once cool use the coordinating die to cut the greeting panel out. Glue onto a piece of brown card and cut around to leave a narrow border. Mount to centre of card with 3D foam.
- Add Crystal drops to finish. Enjoy!
What I Used
Decorative Mini – Tangled Trellis – 1164E
Decorative Mini – Floral Fancy – 1163E
Decorative Mini – Everyday Stamp Set – 1162E
Indulgence Die & Stamp Set – Friends Are Forever – 1037e
Tonic Studios The Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
Nuvo Embossing Powder – Classic Gold – 600N
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – White
Papermill Direct Cardstock
We hope you have been inspired.