I have a little card for you this afternoon showcasing the new Tonic Studios Celebration Dies and I am using the Horseshoe design. Once again these dies are so versatile....so let's use our crafty heads to see what we can make :)
What I Did
- Using the Bowscale set of dies and create an 8" x 8" card base from Kraft card.
- Next cut a square of green spotty paper at 7 3/4" x 7 3/4". Glue to front of card.
- Then cut a smaller rectangle using the Bowscale dies. Cut a green layer to fit and glue together an add to left front of card. Die cut two swirls and add to card.
- Take some hessian lace ribbon and add a strip across the centre of the card.
- Die cut a circle (I used the Celtic Dreams) from Kraft card and a smaller circle from the spotty paper. Glue together. Add 3D foam tape to rear of circle and postion on card to the right-hand side.
- Using the Celebration Horseshoe cut three out in white and three out in green. Glue in pairs slightly shadowing them. Arrange on front of circle in shape of a clover leaf using 3D foam pads to raise it up. Add a stem.
- Die cut the wording once in white and once in green. Glue together with a shadow. Add to card. To finish add some Nuvo Gloss Drops.
What I Used
Tonic Studios Celebration Dies - Lucky Horseshoe - 1495E
Tonic Studios Card Blank Layering Dies - Bowscale - 1215E
Tonic Studios Layering Die - Celtic Dream - 209E
Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms - Sunburst Gazania - 1288E
Tonic Studios - Good Luck
We hope you have been inspired.