Today Mandy-Jane has been playing with the Hobby House Topper Pack using a Mo Manning design.
She is so cute (and we mean the image and not MJ!) and the colours are so soft.
The scrapbook papers make such wonderful backgrounds for cardmaking. And you can get four 6" x 6" mats out of one sheet....brilliant!
What We Used: -
Hobby House Topper Pack - HHM0010
Exotic Orchid Core'dinations Card
Kaisercraft Scrapbook Paper - The Lake House Collection - Serenity
Dies from Spellbinders, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and Joy!
McGill Punch - Pine Branch
Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Distress Glitter - Spun Sugar
Paper Blossoms/ Lace
How We Did It: -
- The card base is 7" x 7".
- The exotic orchid card has been cut to a 6 3/4" square.
- The green printed paper is cut to a 6 1/2" square.
- The floral paper is cut to a 6" square.
- Distress all the squares using the Distress Ink.
- Mat and layer these together.
- Cut a piece of lace and wrap around the above. Glue to front of card.
- Die cut fancy circle for topper to sit on. Glue together. Attach to centre of card with 3D glue Gel/foam pads.
- Punch some pine branches out in a toning green, arrange on card and glue into place.
- Add paper blossoms and die cut elements.
- Add glitter highlights where wanted to finish card.
We hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping By