Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

NEW Sneak Peek–1st Part of POW–Snowman and Snowdog CD and Stamps and bonus ‘Father Christmas’ CD–by Crafters Companion

Hi Everyone

Well this has been a fun launch to work with.  Who doesn’t love the Snowman story and now here is the another classic set for you. 

Launching this Friday, 23rd August 2013, on Create and Craft TV – make sure you watch this or at least make sure you press record on your Sat TV!!

There were so many projects that I could have had a bash at so had to put a brake on myself to concentrate on only a few!  The Design Team have had a ball – you have got to watch and see all the wonderful creations they have been working on for you.  Check out the Crafters Companion blog for inspiration and tips.  On there you can link to all the DT blogs to see for yourself what they have been up to.

This project,  which is a 3D Advent Calendar, I loved doing - making the numbers topsey turvey for a bit of added interest!!  Keep ‘um guessing that’s what I say..lol

The papers are from the ‘Snowman and Snowdog’ CD.  The spotty one I will use year round because it’s ideal for many occasions and is great for scrapbooking too.  I used Weathered Wood Distress Ink around the edges to soften the look.  It’s made of 2 cubes which I made using my Ultimate Pro box maker and the sweetie dish was also made on the Pro tool. 


20130814_184220


I used the Boxer Board to score the base holder.  I die cut some shapes on my Ecraft for the layers as well as the numbers inking the edges of these too.  The snowflakes were cut on the Ecraft but the Die’sire Snowflake Die set is fabulous as you get 4 different designs in the pack and they are full of detail.  So pretty.

I love the backing papers on this CD!

Please don’t miss the show and your chance to get hold of the fantastic POW’s – there are 2 parts to this launch!

We hope you have been inspired.

Thanks for Popping By
xx

6 comments:

  1. Totally loving that and the idea is super cool :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggs. Sure it could be made to be Shabby Chic too xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea - what a fun project! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie this is Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra

      It's MJ here....thanks for the hugs xx

      Delete