This time Mandy-Jane has been sparkling stamped images using FlitterGlu and Glamour Dust to create a pretty backround useful for a wedding card.
8" x 8" Card Base
Ditsress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Inkessentials Ink Blending Tool
Inkylicious Ink Duster Brush
Inkyliciuos Stamp - Special Day
Mega Flakes - Sheffield Steel
Glamour Dust - Diamond
Spellbinders Die Set - Decorative Labels 8
Creative Expressions - Beaded Elements Stamp Set
- Cut a piece of white card to 7.5" x 7.5" and colour using the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and an Ink DusterBrush.
- Using the FlitterGlu and one of the Beaded Elements stamps, stamp around the edges of the inked panel. Cover stamped images with Glamour Dust.
- Add ribbon around centre of panel and adhere this to your 8" x 8" card base.
- Die cut 1 large and 1 small label, ink edges with Tumbled Glass. Stamp 'Special Day' greeting using FlitterGlu onto small label and cover with Sheffield Steel flakes.
- Using 3D Glue Gel or foam pads attach both labels to front of card.
We hope this has inspired you.
Thanks for Popping By