MJ here once again to share the NEW Tonic Studio 'Fairies Reflections' Collection. Catch it live from California on Saturday 9th January, with Create and Craft and the fab Jodie Johnson where she will be showing you all the dies and papers.
Don't forget the fun that is Jo Austin who will be on Create and Craft showcasing the stamps. She'll be showing you lots of colouring in because she is a top colourer-inerer!
The collection is made up of an Illustrated Paper Pad, Dies and stamps that are fabulously pretty. The little girl images are beautiful and the dies cut them out with precision to give you that professional finish we all love to see in our finished projects.
The stamps are deeply etched to give a clean and crisp image ready for you to get your Nuvo Pens out and get colouring away. Make your very own piece in your favourite colours and tones. Lovely!
So here is a little project using the toppers from the paper pad and the matching die to inspire you.
What MJ Did
- Take a piece of A4 white card and fold in half. Then use the outer die of the Deco Oval Trellis set to cut a card blank by leaving the die hang over the fold line a little so that the fold is uncut. To create the easel for the card fold the top piece in half. Next use the outer die once more to cut a whole piece. Glue this to the bottom half only of the easel fold.
- To create the inner patterned paper layer draw around the inner edge of the die and cut out. do this twice. Glue to card base - one on top and one inside.
- For the pink - use a die from the Elegant Oval Layering dies and cut two. For the white layer use the smaller dotted edge die from the Deco Oval Trellis set. Glue the pink layers onto the card base. Attach 3D foam pads to the rear of the white piece and add to top of card
- Die cut a white circle and a smaller pink circle. Glue the pink piece to the white one and attach the card base with 3D foam pads.
- Stamps and die cut a greeting. Attach to card base.
- Select your little girl image and cut out using the matching die from the Reflections Die Set. Mount to card top.
- To finish the card die cut some flowers and leaves and glue into place.
What MJ Used
Fairies Reflection – Aurora Die Set – 1206E
Fairy Reflection – Wishes Illustrated Paper Pack – 1055E
Deco Oval Trellis Base Die Set – 506e
Layering Die – Elegant Oval – 527e
Circle Layering Die Set – 481E
Entwining Trellis Die Set – Plush Peony – 769e
Entwining Trellis Die Set – Radient Roselily – 770e
Arboreal Dream Die – 656e
Decorative Mini – Everyday Stamp Set – 1162E
Essential Card Pack – Magnificent Magentas 216GSM – 786E
Romantic Cottage Paper Pack – 775E
We hope you have been inspired.