MJ here – hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Tonight’s project is in Black, Grey and White for a timeless classic look. I hope you like it.
What MJ Did
- Start with an 8” x 8” white card blank.
- Cut a piece of grey card to 7 7/8” x 7 7/8” square. Glue to front of card.
- Cut a black piece of card to 7 7/8” x 7 7/8” square. Take the large die from the Garland Terrace set and tape into centre of panel. Run through a die cutting machine. Repeat this twice more on either side of the centre cut out. Then choose an embossing folder and emboss this card.
- Place the black card square over the grey square and mark where the apertures are.
- Using the large die once again die cut it 3 times. Glue these die cuts into position matching with pencil marked areas.
- Next add 3D foam tape to rear of black card piece. Attach onto front of card lining up the apertures.
- Cut 2 of the small fancy plates from black card and attach to card as in picture.
- Stamp a greeting onto white card and die cut. Take the small outer die and using a pencil draw around the outside edge. Cut this out with scissors to act as back layer. Glue together and stick in centre panel with 3D foam.
- Using the corner die from the Floral Fancy set, cut 2 in white and 2 in grey card. Shadow the white pieces onto the grey pieces. Glue to front of card.
- Add a bow to finish. Enjoy!
What MJ Used
Decorative Mini – Garland Terrace – 1165E
Decorative Mini – Everyday Stamp Set – 1162E
Decorative Mini – Floral Fancy – 1163E
Crafters Glue Gun – 353e
Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E
Crafters Glue Gun – 6 Glue Sticks – 354E
Tonic’s Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
We hope you have been inspired.