Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Where the HeArt is Challenge #3 – ‘Anything Goes/Winter Blue's

 

Hi Everyone

Well it’s getting colder by the day now so this month’s challenge theme seems really on target..lol  So today I am sharing with you my DT piece which is a small 5” x 7” canvas with lots of blues on it.  I’m sure it’s Christmas in the sea too!

 

seahorse image winter blues nov 15


To create the texture I have used Cambric and glued it to form loops for the sea.  I’ve used Oak House Studio spray Colour Chemistry Inks.  The digi image I used is called Beauregard SeaHorsy's Christmas coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens.  To add more texture I used a mix of micro beads and crushed glass glitter together with some shell embellishments found in my crafting hovel which were painted with Silks Acrylic Glazes.
 
You can get the digi image from from http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/christmas-shoppe.html
 
I hope you like it.

Our fabulous sponsors this month are;

Lacy Sunshine

offering 3 digi images

Lacy Sunshine

Inky Impressions

offering 3 digi images


Inky Impressions

 

Please enter our current challenge here

Thanks

for

Popping By

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment