MJ here. Tonight I am sharing one of the cards I made for the Tonic Studios Rococo Music Collection shows. I was asked how I made it so here is how I did it. I hope you like it.
What I Did
- I have used a 7” x 7” white card blank for the base.
- Next add a black layer to card front cut at 6 3/4”"” square.
- Cut a piece of red card at 6 7/8” square. Take the small note dies and cut them multiple times to form the background. Glue this to the front of the card.
- Cut the largest circle form the Circle Layering Die Set in black. Then smaller circles in grey, red and white. Glue together to make the record. Add the record to card front.
- Die cut the Juke Box in black, red and silver. Glue the black die cut onto some yellow card and using the red and silver ones paper piece into the black layer. Then cut around the completed Juke Box piece. Use this cut out shape as a template and cut another yellow piece.
- Now cut a strip of yellow card at 2” wide and that is long enough to go around the juke box shape. Score in from either side at 1/2” down the length of the strip. Cut teeth along both sides.
- Glue the first side of the strip to the reverse side of the paper pieced juke box. Next glue the juke box to the front of the card. Once that is is position use the remaining yellow panel to glue inside the juke box to cover the tabs.
- Add Black Crystal Drops to finish.
What I Used
- Tonic Studios Rococo Music – Jukebox Jive – 1177E
- Tonic Studios Rococo Petite Music – Musical Note – 1180E
- Tonic Studios Circle Layering Die Set – 481E
- Tonic Studios Alphabet – Clarice Lowercase & Underlines Die Set – 1123E
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Ebony Black – 650n
We hope you were inspired.