A quick post for you today. I am sharing another card I made for Tonic Studios 4 DD over on Create and Craft showcasing the wonderful NEW Home Rococo Dies.
Here is my offering for you and I hope you like it :)
What I Did
- Create a 7" x 7" card blank using dark brown card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 6 3/4" x 6 3/4". Use Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges. Glue on to front of card.
- Cut a piece of dark brown card to 3" x 6 1/2". Cut a piece coordinating patterned paper to 2 3/4" x 6 1/4". Layer together. Add cut two corner pieces and add to bottom of card front.
- Die cut bunting from patterned paper and glue n to ribbon. Add die cut letters.
- Die cut a backing panel in dark brown and cut the verso fancy frame from blue card. Glue together.
- Die cut the keys from silver, brown and white card. Trim the top ring off the brown keys. Glue the keys to the silver ones. Cut the bow from the white set and glue over the silver bow.
- Attach fancy panel to centre of card front with 3D foam pads.
- Attach bunting across top of card.
- Add keys with 3D foam pads.
- Decorate with Crystal Drops to finish.
What I Used
Home Rococo – New Home Keys – 1294E
Indulgence Die & Stamp Set – Home Together – 1036e
Garland Fayre - 1266E
Deco Frame – Emily Die Set – 431E
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Duck Egg Blue – 680N
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Dark Walnut – 684N
Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E
We hope you have been inspired.