Yes. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…OMG! I know many of you have already started to make your Christmas cards and projects and I know that some of you have already finished…totes amaze balls! So MJ thought she had better start thinking Christmas.
It was easy for her to start with the fabulous new Rococo Christmas range from Tonic Studios. It was more of a case ‘'of ‘Where do I start!’ for MJ as there are so many wonderful things you could make.
Today she is sharing her Yuletide Greetings Wreath with you. It’s an easy but pretty project. The thing that took the longest was cutting the Winter Snowflakes but it is so worth it.
What MJ Did
- From white card die cut a circle frame using the Celtic Dream Layering Set.
- Next cut enough Winter Snowflakes to fit your circle. Glitter the centres. Glue into position.
- Then die cut and emboss one sleigh and one reindeer from Kraft card. Ink through die to highlight embossed detail.
- Cut some narrow ribbon for a collar and reins for the deer plus a little knotted bow.
- Glue in position.
- Cut an acetate circle out using the largest Celtic Dream circle and glue to rear of wreath.
- Cut two Yuletide Greetings out, one in red and one in Kraft and shadow as you glue together. Glue to front of acetate.
- Using 3D glue gel place the sleigh and reindeer in place on front of wreath.
- Add a bow and hanging loop to finish.
What Was Used
Tonic Studios Celtic Dream Layering Die Set – 209E
Tonic Studios Rococo Winter Snowflake – 1016E
Tonic Studios Rococo Regal Reindeer – 1018E
Tonic Studios Rococo Santa’s Sleigh – 1015E
Tonic Studios Yuletide Greetings Christmas Wreath Set – 640E
White and Kraft Card
Nuvo Diamond Glitter (705N) and Glue Pen (203N)
We hope you have been inspired.