It’s MJ here with another of my cards that I did for the recent Tonic shows and the wonderful Mini Decorative Strip Dies and Stamps. Love um, love um love um. That’s all I am going to say! So here is my project. I hope you like it.
What I Did
- Start with an 8” x 8” white square card blank.
- Cut a square of light teal card at 7 7/8”. Remove the centre of the piece by creating a 2cm frame. Glue to card front.
- Cut a white square at 7 3/4”. Glue to card front.
- Using the remaining teal square piece glue to centre of card front.
- Cut another white square at 6” x 6” and create a frame by cutting in 3/8” from each edge using the Super Trimmer.
- Die cut two mini border strips and glue to the rear of the white frame, one top and bottom. Add 3D foam around the frame edges and position on centre of card.
- Next die cut the fancy panel of the set, raise on 3D foam and attach to centre of the frame piece.
- Stamp chosen greeting onto white card then die cut with matching die. Attach to centre piece using 3D foam.
- Take the fancy central die from the second set (floral fancy) and cut out three in the teal colour. Trim the pieces to create 5 corners. Decorate outside 3 corners with the die cuts as shown. Add the last 2 corner pieces to create the corner foliage.
- Add some flowers made with Entwined Trellis Plush Peony Set. Decorate with glitter. Glue to card front.
- Add a bow to finish. Enjoy!
What I Used
Decorative Mini – Tangled Trellis – 1164E
Decorative Mini – Floral Fancy – 1163E
Decorative Mini – Everyday Stamp Set – 1162E
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Ice White – 721N
Entwining Trellis Die Set – Plush Peony – 769E
Super Trimmer – 153E
The Tonic Tangerine – Die Cutting Machine
We hope you have been inspired.