I hope you are enjoying the sunshine as we are here in sunny South Wales :)
Today I want to share a project that I have made using the NEW Tonic Studios Home Rococo Petite – Quaint Bird House together with some of my favourite older dies in Tonic's die range.
Here is my project for you. I hope you like it.
What I Did
- Use 7" x 7" white card base.
- Cut some pale aqua card to 6 3/4" square. Glue this to card front.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 6 1/2" x 3". Glue to right side of card front.
- Take a piece of both kraft card and pale aqua card and cut down the short edge of each piece using a border die.
- Glue the pale aqua card on to the kraft card so that there is an overhang from the kraft card piece.
- Trim to 6 3/4" by 6 3/4" and glue to front of card.
- Cut a piece of white card to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" and piece of patterned paper to 6 3/8" x 4 3/8". Glue these together. Glue to front of card.
- Die cut your selected dies to create interest in the background together with the Quaint Birdhouse.
- Decorate card front to suit. Add a greeting and flowers to finish.
What I Used
Home Rococo Petite – Quaint Bird House – 1292E
Verso Strip Die Set – Lych Gate Wish – 065E
Sew Pretty – Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame – 1227E
Royal Fern Die set – 657E
Miniature Moments – Many Thanks – 1252E
Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Pearl White – 651N
Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E
Tonic Studio's Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
I hope you have been inspired.