It's another wet day here in not so sunny South Wales! But it's not getting us down :)
Today MJ is sharing another on her designs that she made for the launch on Create and Craft TV using the Autumn Die Collection from Tonic Studios.
So here we go..
What I Did
- Using a cream 8" x 8" card blank cut a piece of brown card at 7 3/4" x 7 3/4" and glue to front.
- Next emboss a piece of cream card using the chevron embossing folder. Cut off the border and glue to front centre of card.
- Using the Autumn Die Collection cut out three yellow maple leaf solid shapes plus two maple leaves with the verso centre. Glue the two detailed leaves to two solid ones.
- Cut out 4 branches from brown card.
- Cut out five yellow solid bramble leaf branches and then use the verso centre pieces on two of them. Glue the two detailed leaves to two solid ones.
- Cut out five yellow solid oak leaves and then use the verso centre on two of them. Glue the two detailed leaves to two solid ones.
- Use Distress Inks to colour the two layer leaves - Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon and Aged Mahogany. Then on remaining leaves colour with the Shabby Shutters ink.
- Die cut Best Friends from cream card and colour with Dried Marigold and Ripe Persimmon. Die cut another one from brown card. Shadow together. Die cut a panel in brown and cream and add wording.
- Arrange leaves and branches as you like and glue into place. Add wording panel to finish using 3D foam pads.
What I Used
Best Friends Sentiment Die - 1241E
Gift of Love Die Set - 779E
Tonic Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
We hope you have been inspired.