Mandy-Jane here. Well today I am sharing my last project that I made for Tonic Studios Autumn Die Collection. I really have enjoyed creating all my projects with these fab dies. They are a great size.
So here's my offering for you.
What I Did
- Take a 7" x 7" white blank and cut a dark teal piece of card to 6 5/8" x 6 5/8". Glue to font of card.
- Cut a 6" x 6" piece of white card.
- To create the front aperture; measure and cut 1/2" in from the the outside edges and 2 1/2" across. Join between the points to cut final inner edge.
- Next cut a piece of black card at 3" x 5 1/2". Create a frame by measuring and cutting in 3/8" on all edges. Glue this frame to the front of the white aperture.
- Cut a piece of white card at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and using distress ink colour half blue and half green. Glue this panel to the centre of card front.
- Take the frame piece, add 3D foam to the rear and attach to front of card.
- From black card die cut three solid corn pieces. Then cut three white ones cutting the detail out using the verso part of die. Cut off stems from the white die cuts. Glue these pieces on top of black solids.
- Add the corn layered die cuts into centre of frame.
- Die cut the wording in black and teal. Shadow and glue together. Add to front of card.
- Finish with black Nuvo drops.
What I Used
Tonic Studios September Harvest Die Set - 1432E
Tonic Studios Sentiment - Thinking of You - 1255E
Tonic Studios Super Trimmer - 153E
Nuvo Drops - Ebony Black - 650N
We hope you been inspired.