Today I have a Sneak Peak from the new upcoming POW on Create and Craft this Friday, August 23rd. It is in two parts; the 1st part of the POW is ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ CD ROM and Stamps, a bonus ‘Father Christmas’ CD ROM. The Second part is ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ papercrafting kit from Hunkydory which includes a free Father Christmas papercrafting kit, Acetate and 6x6 papers. The kit is awesome!
I have made a card using one of the A4 backing cards and a topper sheet from the kit.
What I used: -
White Card Blank – 15cm x 15cm square
A4 Backing Card from Kit
Topper Sheet from Kit
Navy Core’dinations Card
Collall Tacky Glue/All Purpose Glue/3D Glue Gel
Ribbon – Snowman Ribbon Pack
What I did: -
- Fold a piece of white card measuring 15cm x 30cm in half to make a 15cm x 15cm card blank.
- Cut a piece from the A4 backing card to fit the front at 14.5cm x 14.5cm. Wrap ribbon around this and then glue panel to the front of your card blank.
- Cut another piece from the backing card to fit inside. Adhere this to right-hand side of inside of card.
- With a piece of the remaining backing card make a pocket for the inside left-hand side of card and glue around 3 edges only leaving the top open.
- Cut 2 pieces of card to make tags for pocket. Stick these to navy card, punch a hole in top and thread ribbon through.
- Take topper and using 3D Glue gel or foam pads layer the stacker topper together. Stick to centre front of card. Add ribbon, bow and greeting to finish.
A really easy card to make thanks to the elements and gorgeous designs found in this papercrafting kit.
We hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping By