I have another sneak peek for you today showcasing the wonderful NEW Buildables Die Sets from Tonic Studios. I just can't put them away! So today I thought we would do a little 8" x 8" canvas project using the gorgeous Hedgehog from the collection - he is soooo sweet :)
So let's get started.....
What I Did
- Take an 8" x 8" canvas and using the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Spring Green add a little colour all over background.
- Next take some distress ink - Mustard Seed first, then Candied Apple lightly over corner edges.
- Cut out the leaves, whole base leaf and the verso leaf too, using the Autumn Die Collection Die Sets.
- Using distress inks in Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany and cut and dry foam (or ink blending tools) colour the leaves. Once dry glue leaf pairs together. The twig bits are from the verso leaf cut coloured with Vintage Photo ink.
- Using a hot glue gun add leaves to centre of canvas front. Put aside.
- Die cut the pieces needed for the Hedgehog, glue together. Shape the cute one you now have to round him up a little and attach to centre of leaves.
- Now he is ready to sleep ..... awwww!
What I Used
Tonic Studios Buildables Die Set
Tonic Studios Autumn Die Collection
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Spring Green
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed/Ripe Persimmon/Candied Apple/Aged Mahogany/Vintage Photo
We hope you have been inspired.