Mandy-Jane here. I've been wrestling with Blogger tonight but I think I have won the battle...well for tonight anyway..lol
I am always excited about new Tonic's New launches but this is so very exciting as I love, love, love this new collection and you will too. Don't blame me for your bank balance tumbling as I sure you will want them all. So very versatile whether you are using card, cork, fabric etc. You'll have an amazingly cute project. So let's get started!
What I Did
- Took some hessian fabric and cut it into strips. Then pull some of the outside threads away to fray edges.
- Next using a hot glue gun (be careful not to burn your fingers please) glue a strip to the rear and wind around the wreath base adding more strips until the whole wreath base is covered.
- Next cut Betty out using grey, white and coral pink Craft Perfect Card. ** The face and the tummy panel are the same die piece.
- Glue the tummy panel to large body piece and the rear of body and add tail on.
- Take some 3D foam pads and add to back of paws.
- Make up the nose part using foam pads on rear. Stick this to face head shape. Cut the eyes out and glue into place. Add the ears.
- Add foam pads to bottom rear of head and attach to body. So cute!
- Using the Birthday Banner Die Set - cut the small size banner and the side tail pieces. Glue together. Die cut the Happy Birthday from banner set and add to front. Glue in place.
- Make some flowers using your favourite floral dies - I have used the Beautiful Blooms sets.
- Decorate to finish.
What I Used
Tonic Studios Betty Bunny Buildable Die Set -
Tonic Studios Birthday Banner Die Set -
Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms Die Set -
Tonic Studios Craft Perfect Card - Coral Pink and Bright White
Tonic Studios Essential Card Pack -
Tonic Studios Build A Wreath Bases -
Hessian FabricHot Glue Gun
We hope you have been inspired.