Today we have a gorgeous card made for you by our Guest Designer Chris. She loves to play with dies and loves her PanPastels to colour with.
Chris has done a great tutorial for you so that you can play along too.
- Card size used 6" x 6".
- Tonic Butterfly Princess cut out of white card.
- Out of blue pearlised cardstock cut out 5 and a quarter plain circle from Spellbinders Grand Circles.
- Attach this to back of Butterfly Princess and affix both to card front.
- Again using blue pearlised cardstock, cut out greeting base from Spellbinders Floral Ovals, using 'waste' stars for necklace.
- Attach greeting, cut using Cheery Lynn word die, to base and fix on card.
- Add four corners die-cut from Cheery Lynn corner set.
- To complete, add ribbon bow and blue pearls.
A card which can be made quite quickly and of course changed to whatever colour suits.
I think you will agree that this is a beautiful card and that Chris has done a fab job!
Thank you Chris for letting us share this today.
We hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping By