I hope you can join Jodie Tonic Johnson on Create & Craft TV this Monday from 8am for Tonic Studios Brand New Rococo City Scenes together with Dot and Drop Die Sets and Glow in the Dark Drops. A lot for you all in one set of shows! Wow!
Introducing the brand new Rococo City Scene die sets and stamps, perfect for your travel based cards and projects.
• These dies are perfect centrepieces for jetsetters
• Featuring well known landmarks and features
• Highly Illustrated die sets that are perfect for focal points of card projects.
Today I am sharing a little Rococo City Scenes Die Set project and I have chosen the London Landmarks set to work with. So let's have some fun..... :)
What I Used
Tonic Studios Rococo Travel Die Set - London Landmarks – 1628E
Tonic Studios Rococo Travel Die Set - City Skyline – 1631E
Tonic Studios Jetsetter Passport Stamp Sets
Tonic Studios Dimensions – Kings Cross – 765E
Tonic Studios Essential Card Pack – Gracious Grey 216GSM – 790E
Tonic Studio Funky Glue 29.5ml – 421E
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die Cutting Machine - 147E
What I Did
- Using the Kings Cross Bag die cut it twice in dark grey card. Stamp the chosen images in black in onto bag pieces and assemble bag. Line the inside top, base and sides with printed or stamped paper. Add handle and embellishments to corners.
- Die cut two cityscape pieces one in black and the other in dark grey.
- Die cut Tower Bridge in mid grey, London eye and The Gherkin in pale grey and Big Ben in a stone colour.
- Cut 5 strips of acetate at 3/8" wide by width of bag plus 1/4" tab at either end of this strip.
- Tape the die cut pieces onto the acetate strips.
- Next arrange and attach the strips into the bag base using DS tape on tabs.
- Using the Jetsetter/Passport stamps, stamp chosen words and cut out. Also stamp the plane in black, cut out and add to bag lid in background.
We hope you have been inspired.