How exciting to have moved to Tonic's New Home over on Hochanda!! So many new and exciting releases for you on this launch week!
Tune in on Thursday 30th March at 8pm for Tonic Studios Hochanda TV debut and the exclusive Launch of the brand new Dimensions Sweet Treat Collection - The Cake Slice Box, The Triangle Aspect Box and Cupcake and Treat box.
Join Jodie Johnson as she demonstrates these beautiful easy to assemble boxes. Perfect for creating favour boxes, decorations and place settings.
Watch on Freeview 85 // SKY 663 // Freesat 817 // Online in ...HD at www.Hochanda.com // Tonic Studios Facebook and YouTube Channel //
So here is my first project for you and I hope you like it :) It makes a fab Easter project. Add a rabbit buildable die for a little fun.
What I Used
Tonic Studios Dimensions Triangle Aspect Box
Tonic Studios Shadow Box Creation Die Set – 1635E
Tonic Studios Three Shadowbox Insert Die Set – 1637E
Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms Sunburst Gazania – 1288E
Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms – Gerbera Daisy – 1287E
Tonic Studios Dimensions – Window Box – Entangled Terrace – 1563E
What I Did
- Die cut six orange triangle aspect box pieces. Each box needs two. Fold and glue together. Cut four detailed panels for each box and glue into position. Cut three sets of leaves from green card using the Beautiful Blooms Die sets, plus a small flower. Punch a hole in centre of flower, poke leaves through holes. Bend the bottom tip and glue under the flower. Add this to the top of each box on one side of flap only.
- Die cut two shadow boxes in brown. Fold and glue one box together (long sides first).
- Take the second die cut piece and using a small square die, cut three evenly spaced apertures. then fold and glue box together.
- Cut two pieces of brown card the length and height of the box and two pieces the width and height of the box.
- Glue the long panels to the long sides of aperture box shadow part facing upwards, Turnover and glue the second box to the panels with the shadow part of box facing up. Add the shorter panels to each end.
- Cut the detailed frame from insert set plus a plain frame., Glue together and add to top edge of aperture shadow box . Decorate outside of box using the detailed dies from the Bendy Card set and the beautiful blooms.
- When all finished sit the carrot boxes into the apertures to stand up.
We hope you have been inspired.