MJ has another easy but elegant card to share with you today that she made for the recent launch from Tonic Studios – Double Detail Die and Stencil Sets.
Here we go……
What MJ Did
- Create a 7” x 7” card blank from ivory linen card.
- Cut a 6” square ivory card. Attach the die approx. 3/4” in from the left side and run through your die cutting machine.
- Next take the stencil and place it over the top of the die cut area so that you cannot see any gaps through the stencil only ivory card.
- To make a sparkle paste:- take some glue gel medium and mix it with gold Nuvo glitter. Ensure the stencil is secured down then spread the paste through the stencil making sure all areas are covered. Carefully remove the stencil. Leave to dry.
- Whilst the paste is drying die cut the butterflies and cut a 6 1/4” square of burgundy card and attach to front of card.
- Once paste is dry attach the panel to the card and add butterflies to finish.
What MJ Used
Tonic Studios Double Detail Die and Stencil Set – Aztec Allium - 1136E
Tonic Studios Rococo Die & Stamp Set – Butterfly Felicity – 1040e
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Light Gold – 707N
Prima Finnabair Art Basics – 3D Gloss Gel
We hope you have been inspired.