MJ here with another card for you using the NEW Tonic Patchwork Perfection Collection.
I love a combination of Teals and Cream together as it is such a soft blend yet still has a that punch of colour that stands out on a mantle piece.
What MJ Did
- Create a cream 8” x 8” card blank.
- Cut a piece of dark teal card to 7 3/4” square. Glue to card front.
- Take an 8” square of cream card and using one of the Patchwork Perfection dies cut it 9 times lining up each time carefully to form the lattice work square. Trim the panel leaving a narrow border. Glue to front of card.
- Using a lighter teal card and the same Patchwork square die cut four times and trim to leave narrow borders. Using the plain square die from the stitch set, cut four cream pieces and glue to back of patchwork detail. Cut four slightly larger squares in dark teal and glue to reverse of square panels.
- Cut a cream square using the stitch detail die and a larger dark teal square. Glue together.
- Using the wording die cut it once in lighter teal and once in dark teal. Glue and shadow together.
- Using 3D foam pads to raise panels attach to centre front of card. Add a bow to finish.
What Was Used
Tonic Studios Patchwork Perfection – Everyday Squares Die Set – 185E
Tonic Studios Patchwork Perfection – Square Stitch Die & Emboss Set – 1089E
Essential Card Pack – Brilliant Blues 216GSM – 785E