Today MJ would like to share another project she made for the Tonic’s Patchwork Perfection Collection (which is her favourite at the moment!).
MJ is loving her Teal and Cream colour combo again. It’s nice and easy on the eye.
What MJ Did
- Take an A4 piece of cream card and mark the half fold point to use as a guide.
- Take a patchwork square die and turned to form diamond shape, line the middle edges of the die in the centre of the card so that they run level with the marked half fold. Run through die cutting machine.
- Now change the die position to cut the other three sections to form centre square lace panel. Score and fold on the outside half fold edges top form card base.
- Using light teal coloured card draw lightly with a pencil around the pop up part and cut out and trim to fit inside of card. Glue into place.
- Using a different design Patchwork die cut a strip of light teal card, cut it three times. Mount this onto a strip of cream card. Cut out a 1/2” frame to fit over the top. Adhere onto bottom front of card using 3D foam pads to raise.
- Cut out ‘Congratulations’ word in cream and silver mirri card. Glue and shadow together.
- Die cut some flowers in cream and teal and swirls in Silver Mirri and decorate to suit. Add a bow to finish.
What Was Used
Rococo Petite Die – Acorn Swirl – 178e
Congratulations Sentiment Die – 1085E
Entwining Trellis Die Set – Bellus Buttercup – 767e
Mirror Card Paper Pack – Gloss – 795E
The Tonic Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
We hope you have been inspired.