Hi Everyone, MJ here again!
Hope you are ready for Jodie at noon today with the launch of the NEW Patchwork Perfection Dies and Paper Collection. It is glorious and I loved working with it.
So here is another of my projects for you to see. This time I chose classic White and blue tones.
What MJ Did
- Create a 6” x 6” easel card blank from white card.
- Using one of the outer square edges cut navy card twice to make a square. This will matt perfectly onto your base. Make two squares.
- Take a patchwork square inner die and cut it four times in the centre of each square. This will make the lacy patchwork panels.
- Cut two pieces of a lighter blue card slightly smaller than the navy square and glue to back of each panel. Wrap a length of ribbon around the centre of one panel only. Using foam pads on rear of this adhere to the front of the card.
- Glue remaining square to inside base of card.
- Cut a patchwork piece out of white card, trim and mount onto light blue and then navy. Cut out the oval frame in white and the navy frame part. Add this to front of card together with small square panel.
- Die cut a bow base piece and glue in position on bottom part of card. Add a bow to finish.
What Was Used
Tonic Studios Patchwork Perfection – Vineyard Squares Die Set – 186E
Tonic Studios Friends Are Forever
Indulgence Die and Stamp Set – 1037E
Tonic Studios Small Dainty Bow Set – 595E
We hope you have been inspired.