I only have a quick post for you today as work beckons!..lol
You certainly have been loving this launch. I’m so glad as there are so many ways to use it.
I used classic Black, White and Red for this project which I love.
What MJ Did
- Start with an 8” x 8” white card blank.
- Cut a black layer to 7 3/4” x 7 3/4”. Glue to card front.
- Cut a red layer to 7 5/8” x 7 5/8”. Glue to card front.
- For the centre inlay apart start by cutting a black square using an outside edge die from set. Then use a patchwork die four times to cut the centre design.
- Cut a white layer slightly larger than black panel, then a red, a black and finally another white square. Leave narrow borders around each layer as in picture.
- Matt the larger white square onto card front followed by the black layer, red layer.
- Glue the black cut out panel to the remaining white square. Using the same patchwork die as before cut four green and four red panels out. This time piece the coloured pieces into the black frame to complete the flower and leaf sections.
- Create a red frame using the Super Trimmer to create a 1/2” border all around.
- Glue flower panel to card front and add frame. Add a bow and Nuvo Crystal drops to finish.
What Was Used
Tonic Studios Patchwork Perfection – Vineyard Squares Die Set – 186E
Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Ebony Black – 650n
We hope you have been inspired.