Tonic Studios have done it again with the Brand New Shadowbox Creations Die sets. It's a whopper of a die with loads in the pack. There is a total of 38 dies some cut and some deboss - brilliant! Join Jodie on Friday 3rd March at 9am on Create & Craft TV.
This incredible bundle contains 38 craft dies, including:
• 1 frame base die
• 8 deboss sentiment dies
• 2 ribbon slit dies
• 9 deboss decorative element dies
• 12 mini layering dies designed to perfectly cut your photos for use with our Shadowbox Insert Die Sets
• 4 hanger / stand dies
• 2 full cut decorative element dies
So I thought I would start my sneak peeks with an easy one just for Dad :)
What I Did
- Take the shadow box die and cut out in your chosen double-sided scrapbook paper or card stock. Once cut fold on score lines, burnish and glue together starting with the longest sides first. Then glue the short edges to form the box frame.
- Next take some black cardstock, cut the largest outer edge die, then place the verso detailed frame on to it and cut the centre of the panel out using the next rectangle down in size.
- Using the flower dies from the insert die sets, cut out as many as you need together with the small leaves die from the shadow box die set.
- Die cut from the alphabets D-A-D from black card. Remove the letters from centres and put to one side. Gild with Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse. Put DS Tape across the back of the gilded letters and then return the centres of the letters.
- Gild the detailed frame and the flowers using in Indian Gold.
- Out of black card, cut the smaller rectangle die from the insert set. Next die cut man panel out from the right-hand side of panel and trim the other side away with a craft knife.
- Cut out the centre rectangle from ivory card and glue inside the shadow box.
- Add the man panel to inside of box. Put 3D foam onto the rear of the letters and stick in positon inside the box.
- Glue the gilded frame in place on top of box edge, add the flowers and leaf detail.
- Lastly cut a card stand from black and add to the back of the box so that it stands up.
What I Used
Tonic Studios Shadow Box Card Die Set
Tonic Studios Shadow Box Inserts Die Set
Tonic Studios Man Panel Die Set
Tonic Studios Novo Embellishment Mousse - Indian Gold
Tonic Studios - Glue Pen
We hope you have been inspired.