MJ has gone stamping tonight for her post using the fabulously versatile Oak House Studio’s Pure Colour Chemistry Inks and Pads together with the Tree Stamp Set.
Look out on Hochanda this Friday, 4th December at 3pm and 6pm where the lovely and very talented Lynnda Wornsop will be showing you lots of inspiration with Oak House Studio products. So set your Sky+ to record so you don’t miss a single idea.
Onto tonight’s project – simple and easy to do.
What I Did
- Fold a piece of A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
- Cut a piece of ivory card 5 3/4” x 8 1/8”. Glue to front of card.
- Cut a piece of ivory card to required length of scene you would like to create.
- Next take the Triple Autumn Pigment ink pad and an Ink Duster Brush.
- Punch a paper circle out and spray the back lightly with repositionable glue and stick down where you want it to be.
- Using sweeping motions along the length of the card piece colour the background. I started with the yellow first blending it down to nothing at bottom. Then I used the orange blending mostly at the top of the piece gradually lightly blending into the yellow. Next I coloured the bottom with the green.
- Lastly add a light dusting of the burgundy ink just at the top.
- Take off circle and very lightly sweep the brush (no need to add any further ink to the brush) across the white circle area to tone it down a little.
- Take a black ink pad (here I used a Versafine ink pad) and stamp the tree design.
- Mat and layer your stamped piece onto black card then, green, orange and finish with black. Colour a scrap of card to match project and mat and layer as above.
- Glue the main image panel to the top left-hand of the base card and add the greeting panel.
What I Used
Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry Triple Autumn Pigment Ink Pad
Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry Pigment Ink Pad – Burgundy
Oak House Studio Stamp Set – Trees
Inkylicious Ink Duster Brushes
Papermill Direct Card Stock
We hope you have been inspired.