MJ here. Hope you all all had the chance to see Jodie launch these die sets. There are lots of different ways to use them. Don’t think of them as just a flip card creator but as an easel card, gift wallet or as a place setting. They are fabulous!
Here is today’s project and I hope you like it – it’s a short tutorial!
What MJ Did
- Take an A4 piece of card. Place the Flip Flop die in the centre of the card. Cut.
- Using some pretty papers and using the card folds as a guide cut rectangles slightly smaller than the base card areas. I used the die and drew around the outside edge to make a narrow border on the shaped areas. Glue the papers to the card base.
- Cut a border and a base plate too. Glue together and add to the centre of the papered areas.
- Die cut the centre piece twice and glue to front one each to front and back of swing element. Die cut the wording twice, once in a light colour and the second in a coordinating colour and glue together to form a shadow effect. Attach to swing.
- Die cut some flowers and leaves in coordinating papers and glue in position.
- Add a bow to finish.
What MJ Used
Flip Flop Die Set – It’s The Little Things – 1118E
Collectable Die Set – Celtic Dream – 184e
Entwining Trellis Die Set – Delicate Daisy – 768e
Arboreal Dream Die – 656e
Premium Paper Pack – Simply Nature – 1062E
Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E
Papermill Direct Plain Card
We hope you have been inspired.