Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Crafting Musketeer’s February Challenge #22 - Cute

 

Hi Everyone

It’s Challenge time – wooo hooo! and it’s a fab one this month too. 

This month the theme is ‘Cute’ and the sponsor for this is the fabulous Cuddly Buddly.

Here is a little bit about them.

 

10433309_888225711209470_1044831130311454407_n

 

"Cuddly Buddly® is an independent online craft supplies business based in the UK. We understand how important it is to help people keep enjoying their creative hobbies and offer a wide selection of craft products from paper and string to designer digital art, ready to be delivered to you at just the click of a button.


How on earth, you may wonder did we arrive at the name 'Cuddly Buddly'. When Kim began drawing her teddy bears many of her customers commented on how they felt the little bears made you want to cuddle them. Hence the name, Cuddly Buddly - a family term of endearment we use especially towards younger members when a seriously squishy hug is being sought. Since then the name's stuck, like honey to a bear's paw!"

The prize for this challenge is a £10 Gift Voucher for the store.

So here is my offering this month using one of the fab Cuddly Buddly digi images and some gorgeous backing papers from them too.  She is adorable!

 

Feb 15 Cuddly Buddly

 

I have coloured using some Copic Ciao and Spectrum Noir pens this time around onto Neenah Solar White card.

 

Feb 15 Cuddly Buddly

Once I had finished colouring her I started to work on my card layout.

First I matted some Core’dinations card on to my blank 6” x 6”.  Next I distressed a piece of gingham backing paper and added this.  I loved the heart design so chose this as my next layer distressing the edges as before.  The rectangular circle paper was backed with Core’dination card and was glued to the front.  Then I added all the pretty stuff; a doily, some lace and ribbon.  To finish I glued my image to some card and popped her on top of my other elements, added my greeting disc and bow together with a couple of metal corners that I had painted over with Picket Fence Distress Paint.  Viola!

 

Feb 15 Cuddly Buddly

 

What Was Used

6” x 6” Card Blank

Cuddly Buddly Digi Image and Backing Papers

Copic Ciao Pens

Skin – E000, 00, 11, 21, 31

Hair and Trousers – E11, 25, 37

Helmet, Bike and Basket – Y11 and YG11

Teddy – SN; TN1, 2 and 3

Boots – SN; PL1 and 2

Tyres and Boot Soles – SN; BGR1,2 and 3

 

Now it’s your turn and we are so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. xx

The challenge this month will end on 28th February at 8pm.  Good Luck!

And if you don't have your own blog , don't worry ,  remember we have a Facebook Page for you to post your entry onto. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafting-Musketeers-Challenge-BLOG/320703981385124

See The Crafting Musketeers blog for challenge rules and lots of inspiration from the Design Teams. 

We hope you have been inspired. 


Thanks for Popping By

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment