Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pure Sheen Flowers – Tonic Studios

 

Hi Everyone

Hope you have all had a great day.

MJ here with another project for you showcasing Tonic’s new Verso Flower Panels.  In this card I have used the Radiant Roselily die set together with the glorious new Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitters and Crystal Drops.

The colours range in the glitters is out of this world and when paired up with the Crystal Drops to add the finishing touch…well need I say anymore?  I don’t think so.  Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

I made an 8” x 8” card base from dark brown card and matted some Core’dination card in Aruba (I think that’s what it’s called?).  I then die cut the central panel using double-sided adhesive paper onto card and then peeling the top layer off and coating with the brown glitter.  I also die cut some of the flowers in the set the same way as above and coated half with the brown glitter and the others with the pale blue glitter.  These were then layered up with a 3D glue gel and left to dry.

 

Flower Trellis 2 - Feb 15

 

Then I layered up some brown and blue card and glued this to the centre front of the card base adding the flourishes as I went. Next I added the brown glitter panel on top together with the flowers.  To finish the card I used some Crystal Drops in the flower centres and corners of the card.  The final touch was to add the bow.  Viola!

 

Flower Trellis 2 - Feb 15

 

What Was Used

Tonic Studios Verso Radiant Roselily Die Set

Tonic Studios Royal Fern Die Set

Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitters – Chocolate and Aqua

Nuvo Crystal Drops – Neptune

Tonic Studios Funky Tacky Glue

 

We hope you have been inspired.

Thanks

for

Popping By

xx

2 comments:

  1. hi, love the colours n composition of this card. im just waiting for my flower set of dies, i have 4 of the crystal drops (which are the best ever0 n the glitter is on pre-order. itching to get started wi them. MJ i have just left u a comment on the bracelet u made ages ago wi the buckle die. xx

    ReplyDelete