MJ has done another quick and easy card for you tonight using Inky Doodles Stamp Set – Celebrate. Yep she could not resist getting another set and so soon!! There’s no stopping her she loves her Inky Messy…lol
What MJ did: -
- Cut a 5” x 5” square of white card for stamping.
- Select 3 smaller stamps from set and create a design to cover card using Distress Inks; Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade.
- Then go over entire stamped piece lightly with Peacock Feathers ink.
- Next take the large floral stamp and stamp randomly over stamped panel using Versamark Ink. Add clear embossing powder and heat.
- Once the embossed images are cool take Aged Mahogany DI and colour over entire surface until you are happy with the blend. Buff ink from embossed areas.
- Use Archival ink to stamp the Celebrate image.
- All that’s left to do is mat and layer to suit and add ribbon and pearls.
What MJ Used: -
Inky Doodle Stamps – Celebrate
Distress Inks – Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers,
Salty Ocean, Aged Mahogany
Archival Ink – Black
WOW! Embossing Powder – Clear Gloss
We hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping By