Thought we would pop another card on that we have put together using the fantastic Hobby House Elisabeth Bell Topper pack.
What We Used
Hobby House Topper Pack - Summertime HHEB001
Memory Box Die - Picket Fence 827
Memeory Box Die- Arianna Sprig 98587
Core'dinations Gemstone 12" x 12" Card - Cityscape
Authentique 12" x 12" Paper - Felicity #PBL001
McGill Paper Blossoms Leaves - Pine Branch #92086
Pink and Brown Cardstock - Payper Box
Yellow Blossoms - Dandie Crafts
Yellow Ribbon - Dandie Crafts
Hobby House Pearls - Sugar and Spice
(All materials used are available in store at Dandie Crafts)
What We Did
- Cut the brown card to 11" x 5 1/2". Scored at 2 3/4" and folded. Then add a 5 1/2" square to front of card lower half only. You now have the first easel part.
- Next take another 2 pieces of brown card cut to 5 1/2". Score each one at 1 3/8" and 2 3/4" and fold.
- Adhere these two to the base card by laying on top of each other to form the steps.
- Decroate with the papers, dies etc until you are happy with the result.
- We hope you understand these brief instructions!
We hope hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for Popping by