Today we have a wonderful card designed by Debbie G using simple techniques to create a fantastic end result.
- Next cut black glitter card to 15cm x 15.5cm and mat the inked card on top.
- Using the Memory Box Tall Birch die cut 5 trees out of black card. Also using the Joy Leaf 2 die cut some sprigs in black card.
- Cut black card to form the hills and build your scene using foam pads to add dimension.
- Take the 8" x 8" scalloped card blank and using Tonic Super Trimmer cut aperture in front of card by coming in from each edge at 1.7cm and removing the central square.
- Cut acetate to 18.5cm x 18.5cm and adhere to the inside of the aperture.
- To get a finished look inside your card and to cover glue etc cut a second frame. Use another card blank and cut in half along straight edge. Then repeat cut for aperture as before and glue inside the aperture.
- Lastly, cut a square of card to 15cm x 15.5cm and adhere to rear of scene panel inside of card. Add black self adhesive pearls to front of card to finish.
What Was Used: -
- Distress Inks - Seedless Preserve, Dries Marigold and Fired Brick
- Inkylicious Ink Dusters
- Hunkydory Scalloped Card Pack
- Memory Box Die - Tall Birch
- Joy Crafts Die - Leaf 2
- A4 White 250gsm Quality Card
- A4 Black Card
- A4 Black Glitter Card
- Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Black Pearls
- A4 Acetate
Thanks for Popping By