Today we would like to share a project we have made using the new Darice Travel embossing folder which is due in store very soon.
We love our embossing folders as they are so versatile whether you simply emboss and sand or use with inks etc. We have just embossed this time.
Ingredients Used: -
A4 300gsm Smooth Card x 2 - to make 8" x 8" card base
12" x 12" Coredinations Card - 2 toning colours
Darice Travel Embossing Folder
Sand It Gadget
Die cuts - cut on eCraft using Webdings Font
What We Did: -
- First make an 8" x 8" card base with A4 white card - cut one piece to 8" x 8" and the other piece at 8" x 8 1/2" scoring this part 8" mark. Join both pieces together to form card blank.
- Cut a piece of core'dination card to 7 3/4" x 7 3/4" square and mat onto front of card base. Using same colour card use folder to emboss design.
- Using embossing folder place the second colour cardstock into folder with textured side facing up and emboss. Cut to size to form large tag and sand lightly.
- Take the lighter colour and cut out the individual elements from embossed design. Adhere these to front of card. This will give you a faux embossed look for the background.
- Punch hole in top of tag, add ribbons and adhere to card.
- Add die cut elements in contrasting colour to finish.
We have used the eCraft and Webdings font to cut plane, boat and map. The Eiffel Tower was cut using an SVGcuts file.
We hope you enjoy this project.
Thanks for Popping By