Today we have a Morehead card to share with you. The image is beautiful.
Ingredients Used: -
300gsm Super Smooth Card A4
Doily - Cheery Lynn Dies or Paper Doily Pack
Saddle Stitched Ribbon
Epiphany Crafts Tool Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Clear Bubble Caps Round 14
What We Did: -
- Firstly, we printed a card companion from the CD along with a co-ordinating backing papers in 2 colours.
- Use one of the printed card pieces and cut down to 5 3/4" x 11 1/2". Then score and fold at 5 3/4" to form your card base.
- Next using the printed card companion elements mat square to front of card, add your doily, wrap with ribbon and then add your topper.
- Cut a greeting from the card companion sheet and add to top right hand edge. Use the epiphany tool to create your epoxy embellishment.
- Make rolly roses from remaining printed card stock and adhere to front of card. Add a bow to finish.
We hope you like this project.
Hope to see you soon.
Thanks for Popping By