Everywhere is bursting with colour getting ready for the summer so MJ thought that is what she would do too using soft oranges and yellows.
We hope you like it so here is how MJ made it for you.
- Make a base card using 2 pieces of A4 card to measure 8 1/2” x 7 1/2”.
- Mat a piece of orange card measuring 8 3/8” x 7 3/8” onto card front.
- Mat a piece of pretty paper on card front measuring 7 1/4” x 8 1/4”.
- Using the Art Nouveau Layering Set, cut the largest outer frame in orange.
- Then using the largest verso part cut into yellow card and then place the outer frame on and cut out. Glue onto large orange piece.
- Using the next size down repeat cutting an outer orange piece and then use the pretty paper to cut verso part as above. Glue the paper to the orange base.
- Cut out Fairy Lily in a pale peachy tone card twice. Cut from below her waist and the straight part of her legs. On the second fairy we just need the straight leg part. Glue the leg pieces across each other as in picture.
- Cut out 5 x Star Trail to use as her skirt, some flowers and butterflies together with a sentiment.
- Glue large oval piece to front of card. Then using foam pads add the top oval layer.
- Arrange and glue skirt pieces to fairy body and stick to top oval layer. Adhere legs under skirt bottom. Add butterflies and flowers.
11. Using Nuvo Crystal Drops add your design around the edges and to corners of card.
12. To finish add the greeting.
What Was Used
Tonic Studios Art Nouveau Layering Set – 207E
Tonic Studios Rococo Star Trail – 1007E
Tonic Studios Rococo Fairy Lily – 1001E
Tonic Studios Delicate Daisy Entwined Trellis - 768E
Tonic Studios Plush Peony Entwined Trellis - 769E
Tonic Studios Friends are Forever Die and Stamp Set – 1037E
Tonic Studios – Various Butterflies
Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Collection 12” x 12” – HCDP1 247
We hope you have been inspired.