As it's nearly the weekend and us girls love to get dressed up to go out for that special night I thought I would share this project (or at least half this project..lol) with you. It's so easy to add some sparkle and glamour to a plain pair of shoes to give them that Wow factor! All you need is glue, a brush and Tonic Studios Nuvo Sparkle Dust... so let's get started.
- First find shoes you want to bling up and give them a good clean to remove any dirt or grease.
- Next get an old pot to mix glue in. Pour some Nuvo Adhesive into pot and then mix in some Sparkle Dust.
- Then using a brush paint the mixture all over the shoe. This will give a good base to build on. Leave to dry. Once dry add some more of the glue mix but this time holding the shoe over a box/tray, sprinkle the shoe with Sparkle Dust direct from pot. Make sure all areas with glue are covered. Wipe away any excess glue from inside shoe and sole. Leave to dry.
- Once dry tap off excess glitter. Use a soft brush to burnish and smooth glitter. This will get off any last remaining loose glitter.
- Now you are ready to dance the night away - enjoy!
What I Used
Tonic Studios Nuvo Sparkle Dust - Silver Sequin
Forever Moments Matt Adhesive
We hope you have been inspired.